Creamy Chicken Over Rice



This is easy and everyone likes it,  As my friend Jane says, "It's company food!" It is very fattening, but I have yet to find someone who does not like this Sunday dinner meal.

Creamy Chicken Over Rice

3 lb. Chicken Tenders or cut up chicken breast
2 Cans Cream of Mushroom soup (10 oz. cans)
2 C. Whipping Cream
1 Tbsp. Garlic Salt

Lay chicken tenders or cut up chicken breasts in 9 x 13 pan. Heavily salt with Garlic Salt. (You know I love the McCormick California Garlic Salt. I am having a hard time finding it in the grocery store, so let me know if you find it anywhere.)








 




 Mix the cream of mushroom soup and the whipping
cream together with a spoon.  Pour over seasoned chicken.  Lay tin foil over the pan and put in a 350 degree oven for 2 1/2 hours.    This makes the most delectable gravy.  I like to make Perfect Rice and serve this dinner over rice.