Glop

 
It's probably hard to believe that this little blop of glop could bring so much joy.  Seriously, I like it, not my favorite, but every time I make it there are so many people that just cannot get enough! 

GLOP

1 C. Flour
1/2 C. Butter
1/2 C Powdered Sugar
 8 Oz. Cream Cheese
1 C. Powdered Sugar
1 (16 oz) Cool Whip (I like just a little bit more than this, but you decide.)
1 6 oz. Package INSTANT Chocolate Pudding
3 C. Milk


To make the crust mix flour and sugar and cut in butter until it makes course crumbs.  Press into a 9 X 13 inch pan.  I use Saran Wrap between my hands and the crust.  I find it makes it very easy to smooth and push around until it is all even.  Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until edges turn brown.

When crust is cooked, set out and let cool completely.

Once the crust is cooled, mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.  Add 8 oz. or half of cool whip and continue to beat with hand mixer.  Spread onto crust.  

Mix pudding with milk as instructed on the package.  When set, spread over cream cheese mixture.

Top with left over Cool Whip.  This is the part where I like more than 8 oz on top.  See what you think.