Pizza Pockets

If your family likes pizza but everyone likes different toppings try making these individualized pizza pockets.

Pizza Pockets
1 pkg. Rhodes Rolls or bread dough
3 c. Spaghetti or Pizza Sauce
2 c. Mozzarella cheese and/or Parmesan Cheese

Toppings:
Pepperoni
Sausage
Ham
Onions
Gr. Bell Peppers
Mushrooms
Pineapple

Let the dough thaw and then rise a little.  Flatten down into a large circle and then spoon on pizza or spaghetti sauce.  Layer with a generous portion of cheese and toppings.


Make sure you have enough edge that you can fold it over and keep everything inside. You can see I cut up my pepperoni.  I do not like big pieces I need to cut up with my teeth.  I like them cut up before. 














Fold over and pinch together.  I like to twist them to look like a calzone.  Place on cookie sheet and them brush with a beaten egg white.  Place in the oven and bake at 350 until the tops are golden brown, usually around 15-20 minutes.