Swedish Pancakes


Swedish Pancakes is what these little beauties were called in the house I grew up in. They are in between crepes and pancakes. I made them for my husband when we were first married and he loved them. He doesn't like regular pancakes, but loves the density of these.  In my family, we usually do not stack them so high, but it makes for a nice looking photo, don't you think?


Swedish Pancakes

3 Eggs
1 1/4 C Milk
2 Tbsp. Melted Butter
1 1/4 C Flour
2 Tbsp. Sugar

Blend the eggs, milk and butter in a blender then add the dry ingredients.  Get your griddle or skillet hot and ready to bake.  Use the spout on your blender and pour the cakes into 6 inch circles.  Watch closely and turn over once bubbles start to appear.  Serve with Magelby's Syrup.  Click on the link to find the recipe.  One batch never seems to be enough for my family of 6.  I usually double it.  Just talking about them makes me want to make them for breakfast (or dinner).