Positively Perfect Pumpkin Bread

 

Sometimes I do not have enough time to make everything I want when fall rolls around, but I always have time for Positively Perfect Pumpkin Bread.  This Pumpkin bread is moist and oh so flavorful!  It has the right combination of all the right spices to make the perfect bite.

Thick slices are the only way to go when it finally comes out of the oven.  You will want to make several batches of Positively Perfect Pumpkin Bread to satisfy the pumpkin lovers in your life!  Family and friends devour it as soon as it is cool enough to eat.   Everyone loves Positively Perfect Pumpkin Bread.



How to Make Positively Perfect Pumpkin Bread

This pumpkin bread is almost too easy to make.  Is that possible?  

1.  Beat the eggs in a bowl.

2.  Add the pumpkin puree and vanilla.

3.  Pour in the sugar and oil.  Mix well.

4.  Put the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves in a bowl. Mix with a wire whisk. 

There is a lot of spice in this recipe.  Sometimes, people get scared when they see a full teaspoon of nutmeg, 2 of cinnamon and cloves as well. It really is so good.  I would love to persuade you to trust the recipe! 

5.  Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix until the flour is just incorporated.  You do not want to over mix the bread.

6.  Pour into two greased loaf pans and bake at 350° for one hour.  I love lining loaf pans with parchment paper.  I put the loaf pan on top of a piece of parchment and then place a ruler next to the bottom of the pan.  I remove the pan and then draw a line down the parchment paper and cut.

I like to have parchment paper going both directions in the pan.  Turn the loaf pan and measure the other direction.  Measure with a ruler.  Remove the pan and then draw a line.    
I spray the loaf pan with vegetable spray and then place the parchment paper inside, one paper on the wide side and one lining the long side.  Leave about 2 inches of paper hanging over the edge of the pan. 

7.  Place loaf pans in heated oven.  Set the timer for 60 minutes. 

8.  Once the bread is done, place it on a cooling rack and let it sit for 10 minutes.  After the 10 minutes, turn the pan upside down and the bread should fall out of the pan.  Remove the parchment paper immediately. Leave the bread on the cooling rack until cool to the touch.

I have a gingersnap cookie recipe coming next week.  It is award winning!  It won first place at the Clackamas County Fair.   I get compliments where ever I take these cookies and they disappear, as soon as I make them.

I had a friend ask for the recipe, which, of course, I gladly shared.  The next time I saw her, she said, "Um, your cookies did not turn out!"  I said, "Oh, really? Tell me how you made them."

"Well, we do not like this, so I left it out.  I don't really like that so I exchanged it for this.  We love this, so we added a lot more of it to the recipe."

I am so shocked the cookies did not turn out!  Aren't you?

This is one of those recipes!  You just have to trust the ingredients and the amounts.  The spices and the quantities make a perfect combination!  Be willing to give it a try!


Let me know on Instagram or Pinterest if you make this.
  Post a picture and tag me @dinasdiner.  I want to know how it turns out.


Positively Perfect Pumpkin Bread

3 Eggs
2 Cups Pumpkin Puree
2 Cups Sugar
1 Cup Vegetable/Canola Oil
1 tsp. Vanilla
3 Cups Flour
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Salt
2 tsp. Cinnamon
1 tsp. Nutmeg
1/2 tsp. Cloves


1.  Preheat oven to 350°.
2.  Beat eggs until light and fluffy.
3.  Add pumpkin puree.  Mix.
4.  Add sugar and oil.  Mix until well incorporated.
5.  Put all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix with a wire whisk.
6.  Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix with a spoon until flour is just incorporated.
7.  Pour into two greased loaf pans.
8.  Bake in 350° oven for 1 hour.
9.  Remove the pans from the oven and let sit for 10 minutes before removing the bread from the pan.