Roasted Asparagus


1 big bunch of Asparagus
1/4 c. Olive Oil
1 -2 tsp. Seasalt
1/2 tsp. Ground Pepper
1 Tbsp. Lemon Zest
2 Tbsp. Sesame Seeds
Coriander

Cut the ends off the asparagus to your liking. Place the washed spears in a large ziploc bag. Pour olive oil over the asparagus, about 1/4 cup. Sprinkle sea salt over the asparagus, about 1 - 2 teaspooons. Grind Pepper over the top to your liking, about 1/2 tsp. I like a lot of lemon, so I zest a whole lemon. Then add sesame seeds.

My girlfriend gave me this recipe. She loves coriander, but as for me, I like it without. But then again, I do not know what I am missing since I have never used it in this recipe.

Once all your ingredients are in the ziploc bag, shake it all up and then stack the asparagus on an oven safe dish in a log cabin style. Then pour 1/2 cup of water in the bottom of the dish and bake at 400 for 15 - 20 degrees.

My kids love this! I never have left overs.